Thursday, September 6, 2012

[MS] What I did for Love Chapter 6 (By Val)

[MS] What I did for Love Chapter 6 (By Val) Video Clips. Duration : 2.82 Mins.


TURN ANNOTATIONS ON AND READ THIS DESC. - - - - Honestly, Youtube messed up the quality and kind of rigged the timing. Sorry for annotations, most of the texts were really blurry and I added annotations to make it easier to read what it says. Oh and in maybe about 1-2 scenes, you need to pause to read :\ So yeah... - Okay Guys, I was VERY VERY LAZY. I was planning on uploading this about 2 days ago, but I didn't had the video edited ;_;. And I was VERY lazy and was stalling. Procrastinating to get this done. So Um Yer. I need inspiration. :\ - ;____; I didn't get 20 views from EP 5 by the time I uploaded this video :( I was hoping I would get 20 viewers. Aggghhh. Grr. Feel free to leave a comment, rate, and subscribe. It means a lot to Xuan200 and her fellow followers (IF she had any) - Since this story isn't actually mine, I have no right to make it a Facebook/Twitter page D: But I might make one for my channel, but that seems selfish :l - Aha. - Credit Time :( Song : Hisoku No Sora - Mami Kawada Programs : Paint (Comes with every pc/laptop) Windows Movie Makers : www.microsoft.com Bandi cam : www.bandicam.com Bannedstory 4 : www.maplesimulator.com Story by : Val I DONT OWN THE STORY LOL If you would like to read ahead : www.asiafinest.com - I want Sony Vegas. But it doesn't work on Windows XP ;_; - SPECIAL THANKS TO : Ryaaaaannn. For spamming me with pillows. And for jumping on me and hitting me with pillows. And for giving me another pillow even though I have enough ...

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment